The Leonardo collection is the memory of the trunk just cut, therefore it represents the true essence of wood in its natural environment. The large planks in three layers are in fact assembled from trunks of big dimensions and to give this feeling of naturalness no selection of planks is made (Single Choice – Free Class) leaving exposed even large knots and cracks, only partially filled, to admire in every way the true heart of the wood.
All the four edges are produced with “tongue and groove” joint, micro-beveled.
• Thickness: 14,5 mm. (3,6 mm. of hardwood top layer)
• Width: 190 mm.
• Length: can vary from 1500 to 2200 mm.
Type of wood:
Oak (Quercus Robur)
3-layers in Fir
The qualitative grades are in compliance with the technical standard UNI EN 13489:
Free Class (FC): stripe, flames, knots and cracks partially filled in black.
Discoloration, partial filling and marked bevel are researched characteristics of the product.
UV Oil, Water-based lacquer.
1) Brushed, Lacquered with UV Oil finishing: "Naturel Huilé"; "Terre de Sienne"; "Noyer doré"
2) Brushed, Natural Oiled UV fixed: "Effet Neutre"; "Brut clair"
3) Brushed, Water-based lacquered: "Gris d'Amsterdam"
The finishes as indicated above are binding and not variables.
The installation can be made using the bi-component adhesive or floating.